CBRE NI are looking for an senior experienced chartered surveyor to join our market leading Retail and Leisure team in Belfast. You will be tasked with growing an already successful department with a broad range of clients including landlords occupiers investors and developers. Building on existing market success; you will have the tenacity and ability to learn new skills and develop new business and provide support to the board on high profile and complex cases.
- To work with our existing clients across the business to provide sales and leasing advice
- Developing excellent business relationships with new and existing clients
- To assist with and provide advice to developer and landlord clients across our existing portfolio of instructions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar surveying role • Good working knowledge of the Commercial Property Market
- Demonstrate team working qualities.
- Commercially astute with an entrepreneurial attitude to business development
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Must be highly self-motivated, mature attitude and pro-active.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Full driving license
- MRICS qualification or other suitable professional qualification
Salary & Benefits
• An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, to include private health insurance, company car allowance, life assurance, pension and generous discretionary bonus scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.