• Primary retail warehouse destination in Ballymena.
• Extensive frontage onto Larne Link Road.
• Unit extending to approximately 9,940 sq ft with Open Class 1 consent.
• Remains in a fitted condition and immediately available.
• Neighbouring retailers include The Range, B&M, Currys, Pets at Home, Poundstretcher,
Poundland and Dreams
Ballymena is one of Northern Ireland’s leading provincial towns situated 25 miles North of Belfast and is served by the provinces motorway and rail network.
Braidwater Retail Park is an open class 1 consented retail terrace situated on the edge of Ballymena Town Centre with an extensive frontage onto Larne Link Road. The scheme has excellent access and benefits from substantial traffic flow on this main arterial route. Immediately surrounding retailers include The Range, B&M, Currys, Pets at Home, Poundstretcher, Poundland and Dreams.
The subject unit extends to 9,940 sq. ft within this modern retail warehouse terrace. The premises are well fitted out and ready for immediate occupation. The scheme benefits from 265 customer parking spaces.