CBRE NI are looking for a surveyor or graduate surveyor to join our market leading Property & Facilities Management team in Belfast. This is a significant opportunity for an aspirational individual to learn the fundamental building blocks of Property Management, to develop and grow their career as part of the dynamic and innovative Property Management team within CBRE NI.
The role will be wide ranging and will include the following:
- Attend client and occupier meetings
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Assist with the management of assets under the guidance of your Director
- Undertaking property and tenant inspections and writing up reports
- Assisting / reviewing service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Review and analyse tenant applications to alter / assign / sublet and ensure fee invoices are raised and paid promptly
- Review arrears on a weekly basis and escalate to Director where applicable
- Work with the Director to ensure that all client KPIs are met as per the Property Management Agreement
- Providing general Property Management advice but escalating to Director when necessary
- Responsibility for preparing relevant information for client meetings and routine client reports
Responsibility for ensuring that all necessary insurance valuations are undertaken, providing accurate insurance data to broker for renewal and ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others
- Effective communication skills and experience in building relationships with key business stakeholders
- A forward-thinking and enthusiastic individual
- Strong personality with the ability to drive for results, make decisions and build consensus to achieve your targets taking the along the organisation
- Ability to take both a high-level view and drill down into details as needed
- Detail focused and ability to multi-task to meet the demands of the Client and Occupiers
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Hold a current full driving license
Qualifications / Experience
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Must be highly self-motivated, mature attitude and pro-active.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- RICS Accredited Degree
- MRICS qualification or undertaking APC
Salary & Benefits
• An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, to include private health insurance, company car allowance, life assurance, pension and generous discretionary bonus scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Please apply using the below link:
Property Management – Surveyor CBRE NI, Jobs in Belfast – NIjobs.comDOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT